- Struggling to secure a training contract interview at a firm? Unsure about how to incorporate your research into an application? Or want to learn what Bates Wells looks for in an application or training contract candidate? Law City brings you “How to secure a training contract" with Bates Wells
- This was an event to celebrate Black History Month and discuss the importance of diversity in the legal profession with our fantastic panelists.
- This was an opportunity to hear from associates about what life is like practicing corporate, commercial and banking law.
- This event was to learn from recruiters about various work experience opportunities. On the panel we had; Francesca Evans-Trainee Recruitment and Recruitment Advisor at Bates Wells, Adam North-Recruitment Consultant at Kissoon Carr and Adam Curphey-Innovation Engagement Manager at Reed Smith LLP.
- This was an event that showcased the legal journeys of three inspiring lawyers, across different sectors. On the panel was Robert Byk, Partner at Slaughter and May, Lara Oyesanya, General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer at Contis, and Jo Sidhu QC, Vice-Chair of the Criminal Bar Association.